Since 1902, Vancouver Shipyards originally incorporated in 1902, moved in 1968 from the shores of downtown Vancouver to its present 40 acre custom-built facility on the North Shore of the Burrard Inlet at 50 Pemberton Avenue, North Vancouver. Since its inception the company has consistently performed to high standards of excellence.
Vancouver Shipyards has forged a solid reputation for the design, construction, maintenance and repair of all types of vessels. Repair services are centered on a SyncoLift marine elevator of 1200 tonnes capacity. The yard’s facilities include a major steel forming, a large fabrication and assembly hall and a 20,000 square foot, totally enclosed, environmentally controlled, paint facility where entire vessels are sheltered for preparation and painting. The yard also has the capability to drydock multiple vessels simultaneously.