Through the National Shipbuilding Strategy (NSS), the Government of Canada has embarked on one of the largest procurement projects since WWII. The NSS is a 30-year, $35B program that will see the construction of new vessels for the Canadian Coast Guard and Royal Canadian Navy. Seaspan has been chosen to build the state-of-the-art Non-Combat vessels as part of this program.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
- Director, Program Management
- Director, Supply Chain Management – New Construction
- Manager, Zone Outfitting
- Manager, Network Planning
- Manager, Subcontracts – New Construction
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- June 28, 2016 News: Industry Insight: Joe O’Rourke
- June 23, 2016 Press Releases: Seaspan Celebrates Multi-Year, Multi-Million Dollar Investment in the Training of BC’s Future Shipbuilders
- June 13, 2016 Press Releases: Seaspan CEO, Jonathan Whitworth, Named 2016 BC CEO of the Year