Through the National Shipbuilding Strategy (NSS), the Government of Canada has embarked on one of the largest procurement projects since WWII. The NSS is a 30-year, $35B program that will see the construction of new vessels for the Canadian Coast Guard and Royal Canadian Navy. Seaspan has been chosen to build the state-of-the-art Non-Combat vessels as part of this program.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
• Detail Design Lead, St. John’s, NL
• Project Engineer, Electronic Systems – Ottawa, ON
• Senior Contracts Specialist
• Welding Superintendent
• Deputy Program Manager – Submarines
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- March 15, 2018 Press Releases: Seaspan announces the appointment of Ian McIver as new Vice President, Ferries and Transportation Logistics
- March 12, 2018 Press Releases: Victoria Shipyard fully equipped to meet growing demand for LNG vessel engine conversions