Through the National Shipbuilding Strategy (NSS), the Government of Canada has embarked on one of the largest procurement projects since WWII. The NSS is a 30-year, $35B program that will see the construction of new vessels for the Canadian Coast Guard and Royal Canadian Navy. Seaspan has been chosen to build the state-of-the-art Non-Combat vessels as part of this program.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
- Procurement Specialist
- Senior Procurement Specialist
- Vice President, Planning & Estimating
- Production Trade Supervisors (Welding/Steel/Electrical)
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- May 27, 2016 Supplier News: Thales signs OFSV contract with Seaspan’s Vancouver Shipyards
- May 26, 2016 Press Releases: Seaspan Responds to Government of Canada Announcement on National Shipbuilding Strategy
- May 24, 2016 News: Seaspan Shipyards Report – May 2016