Through the National Shipbuilding Strategy (NSS), the Government of Canada has embarked on one of the largest procurement projects since WWII. The NSS is a 30-year, $35B program that will see the construction of new vessels for the Canadian Coast Guard and Royal Canadian Navy. Seaspan has been chosen to build the state-of-the-art Non-Combat vessels as part of this program.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
• Mechanical Superintendent
• Manager, Procurement
• Manager, Repair
• Procurement Supervisor – New Construction
• Project Engineer – Integrated Logistics Support
• Project Manager – Capital Projects
• Project Manager – New Construction
• Vice President – Operations
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- October 19, 2017 News: Vancouver Shipyards Open House Video
- October 17, 2017 News: ABCMI Hosts Supplier Development Day on November 29