Be part of the winning team. Seaspan is looking for talented employees to apply for rewarding work in the marine transportation and shipbuilding industry in Metro Vancouver and on Vancouver Island – to fill jobs in our operations, ashore, management, service and at-sea teams.
Whether you’re a shipbuilder, tradesperson, project manager, planner, scheduler, engineer, or are a safety, IT or finance professional, you’ll find a fulfilling career at our amazing locations. All Seaspan employees are entitled to:
- Compensation and benefits that provide an excellent standard of living on Canada’s beautiful West Coast
- Training, mentorship and broad opportunities for advancement and skills development
- A progressive work environment that supports health, fitness, safety and diversity
- Support for families, including scholarships and summer job placements for your children
- Job security—with multiple operations, a wide range of satisfied clients and our $8 billion federal contract, we will be building ships for decades to come.
- A fitness membership for all full time employees
- A generous relocation package for eligible overseas hires, to ensure a smooth transition to Vancouver
Seaspan was awarded a coveted $8 billion federal contract to build seven new non-combat ships. We’ve been building ships in Vancouver since 1902, and now we’re sharing our passion with a new generation of shipbuilders.
Be part of a new shipbuilding challenge: current Seaspan job openings