Be part of the winning team. Seaspan is looking for talented employees to apply for rewarding work in the shipbuilding industry in North Vancouver and Victoria, BC—to fill jobs in our operations, ashore, management, service and at-sea teams.
Whether you’re a shipbuilder, tradesperson, project manager, planner, scheduler, engineer, or are a safety, IT or finance professional, you’ll find a fulfilling career in one of our two amazing locations. All Seaspan employees are entitled to:
- compensation and benefits that provide an excellent standard of living on Canada’s beautiful West Coast
- training, mentorship and broad opportunities for advancement and skills development
- a progressive work environment that supports health, fitness, safety and diversity
- support for families, including scholarships and summer job placements for your children
- job security—with multiple operations, a wide range of satisfied clients and our $8 billion federal contract, we will be building ships for decades to come.
From the beginning, we were “In It to Win It,” and now the work begins to build Canada’s shipbuilding future, right here on the West Coast of British Columbia. Seaspan was awarded a coveted $8 billion federal contract to build seven new non-combat ships. We’ve been building ships in Vancouver since 1902, and now we’re sharing our passion with a new generation of shipbuilders.
Be part of a new shipbuilding challenge: current Seaspan job openings