We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
• General Supervisor – Trades Workforce Development (Shipfitting)
• Director, Detail Design
• Payroll & Benefits Accountant
• General Trades Supervisor
• Principal Test and Trials Specialist
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- April 9, 2019 Press Releases: Significant contract award announced for work on Offshore Oceanographic Science Vessel
- April 8, 2019 Seaspan Stories: Seaspan Reliant plays key role in international research partnership