We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
- Data Architect
- Project Controls Specialist
- Business Systems Support Analyst II
- Senior Engineer, Outfitting
- Senior Lift & Turn Engineer
- Planner – Change Planning
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- October 20, 2021 Press Releases: Seaspan Ferries to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through using carbon-neutral Renewable Natural Gas in LNG-powered vessels
- October 19, 2021 Press Releases: Seaspan Shipyards celebrates 10th anniversary of building ships in Canada for Canada under the National Shipbuilding Strategy