We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
• Manager, Talent Acquisition and Mobility
• General Supervisor (Varied Disciplines)
• Welding Superintendent
• Payroll & Benefits Accountant
• CAPEX Project Manager
• Assistant Manager, Marine Personnel
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- July 16, 2019 Press Releases: Victoria Shipyards signs contract to maintain Canada’s West Coast-based Halifax-class Frigates
- July 11, 2019 Seaspan Shipyards Stories: From Jeweler to Seaspan Welding Apprentice