Through the National Shipbuilding Strategy (NSS), the Government of Canada has embarked on one of the largest procurement projects since WWII. The NSS is a 30-year, $35B program that will see the construction of new vessels for the Canadian Coast Guard and Royal Canadian Navy. Seaspan has been chosen to build the state-of-the-art Non-Combat vessels as part of this program.
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
• Mechanical Superintendent
• Manager, Procurement
• Manager, Repair
• Manager, Project Controls
• Project Manager – Capital Projects
• Project Manager – New Construction
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- July 14, 2017 Press Releases: Seaspan’s Vancouver Shipyards Appoints Jim Corr Vice President – Planning, Estimating & Production Control
- June 19, 2017 Press Releases: Seaspan ULC Appoints Brent Hale as Chief Administrative Officer