We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
- General Supervisor (Mechanical)
- Project Controls Specialist
- Manager, Outfit Detail Design
- Senior Compensation Specialist
- Senior Engineer, Outfitting
- Trade Manager (Steel)
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- August 31, 2021 Press Releases: Seaspan Shipyards collaborates with BC Tech to grow diverse tech talent pool in British Columbia
- August 30, 2021 Press Releases: Seaspan Ferries begins electrification trials with battery-powered terminal trucks