We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
• Manager, Talent Acquisition and Mobility
• General Supervisor (Varied Disciplines)
• Welding Superintendent
• Payroll & Benefits Accountant
• CAPEX Project Manager
• Assistant Manager, Marine Personnel
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- June 18, 2019 Press Releases: Ontario Company to provide steel for the Joint Support Ships
- June 12, 2019 Press Releases: Seaspan reaches “Gold Level” for sustainability initiatives