We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
• Manager, Talent Acquisition and Mobility
• General Supervisor (Varied Disciplines)
• Welding Superintendent
• Senior Business Analyst – Information Technology
• Payroll & Benefits Accountant
• Manager, Outfitting – New Ship Construction
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- May 9, 2019 Press Releases: Seaspan and BC Ferries celebrate the success of the Baynes Sound Connector
- April 9, 2019 Press Releases: Significant contract award announced for work on Offshore Oceanographic Science Vessel