We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Assistant Manager, Marine Personnel – 12 month Limited Term Employment
- Project Controls Specialist
- Commercial Repair and Conversion Manager
- Business Systems Support Analyst II
- Senior Engineer, Outfitting
- Electronics Engineer
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- November 2, 2021 Press Releases: Seaspan Shipyards invests $1.65M to create new Research Chair in Welding Technologies and Metallurgy Research at BCIT
- October 20, 2021 Press Releases: Seaspan Ferries to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through using carbon-neutral Renewable Natural Gas in LNG-powered vessels