We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Shipbuilders who will be part of an exceptional team – to help build a legacy of excellence on the largest shipbuilding project of our era. Be part of the story and work with the foremost shipbuilder on Canada’s West Coast. Seaspan Shipyards.
Your new career awaits in one of the following roles:
- Manager, Marine Personnel
- Manager, Outfit Detail Design
- Parts Catalog Project Lead
- Project Controls Specialist
- Project Engineer
- Senior Engineer, Outfitting
- Trade Manager (Steel)
It’s time to make your mark.
NEWS & MEDIA
- June 8, 2021 Press Releases: Seaspan Shipyards invests $1.35M in Indigenous marine skills training
- May 20, 2021 Press Releases: HaiSea Marine Goes Green with new LNG Canada Tugboat Fleet