About Vancouver Shipyards

Shipyards Map

Vancouver Shipyards, originally incorporated in 1902, moved in 1968 from the shores of downtown Vancouver to its present 40 acre custom-built facility on the North Shore of  Burrard Inlet at 50 Pemberton Avenue, North Vancouver. Since its inception, the company has consistently performed to high standards of excellence.

Vancouver Shipyards has forged a solid reputation for the design, construction, maintenance and repair of all types of vessels. Repair services are centered on a SyncroLift marine elevator of 1150 tonnes capacity. The yard’s facilities include Sub-Assembly, Panel, Forming, Block Assembly and Pre-Outfitting Shops, as well as a 20,000 square foot, totally enclosed, environmentally controlled, paint facility where entire vessels are sheltered for preparation and painting. The yard also has the capability to drydock multiple vessels simultaneously.