Seaspan is committed to the delivery of first-class marine and shipbuilding solutions to our customers. We offer safe, superior quality and cost-effective services in a timely and professional manner.
Seaspan maintains two distinct quality management systems to meet the specific needs and requirements of shipbuilding and repair conducted in the Shipyards, and the service-oriented activities conducted in the Marine and Ferries division.
In Accordance with Seaspan’s Core Values, we are Committed to:
- Managing our vessels, terminals, shipyards, offices and workplaces to ensure high levels of reliable performance and customer service delivery which uphold the Seaspan brand.
- Creating long-term business solutions that are responsive to the needs of our customers.
- Maintaining a relationship of trust with our customers and suppliers.
- Meeting or exceeding all regulatory requirements.
- Employing an integrated risk-based approach to the management and improvement of our quality systems and processes.
- Enhancing the competence of our people through training and career development.
- Using performance measures to increase the efficiency of our operations.