Seaspan is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct in all its dealings with employees, customers, suppliers, and the communities we serve. We embrace business practices that create long-term value and enhance our reputation for honesty, integrity and safety. We provide this portal to help employees put ethics into action.
Report an incident online
Report an incident about workplace issues that are violations of our ethical code.
Who is Convercent?
Convercent is our ethics reporting partner. They provide an easy-to-use and confidential hotline and incident reporting system for all of The Washington Companies.
What should I report here?
- This is NOT AN EMERGENCY SERVICE. Immediate threats to life and property should be reported to 911 or local emergency responder.
- Not everything is an ethical violation. View a list of ethical incident types.
- Contact Human Resources if your incident is not an ethical violation.
Who will see the incident report?
Will my call or incident report remain anonymous?
Convercent provides three options to suit the level of confidentiality you require.
- Remain completely anonymous:
You will not reveal your name or contact information to Seaspan, The Washington Companies or our ethics reporting partner. Your identity is completely protected on the incident report.
- Remain anonymous toward organization:
You are comfortable revealing your name and contact information to our ethics reporting partner, but not to Seaspan or The Washington Companies. This partner may contact you confidentially to gather additional information, but will not reveal your identity at any time to Seaspan.
- Share my name and information:
You do not care about anonymity. You choose to reveal your name and identity to both Seaspan and to our ethics reporting partner.