Thank you for the opportunity to become involved with your organization. As Seaspan Ferries receives many charitable move requests each year, all requests must meet certain criteria. Please limit requests to a maximum of 4 round trips per year for any one organization.
Guidelines and eligibility criteria
- in-kind contribution in the form of marine transportation to and/or from SFC existing terminals
- Registered as a Canadian not-for-profit organization beneficial to communities within British Columbia
- Programs or organizations that provide direct community benefit
- Application is required a minimum of 10 days in advance of the requested date of transportation
- All approved moves will have the transport date and time scheduled at SFC’s discretion
Seaspan Ferries does not support the following:
- Organizations that discriminate by race, gender, sexual orientation or religion
- Political Parties, associations and representatives of advocacy/special interest groups
- Cultural projects in association with film, art, music or theater sponsorship
- Religious causes that do not serve the general public on a non-denominational basis
- Fraternities, lodges, Toastmaster societies, and other recreational or self-improvement organizations
- Conferences, seminars and workshops
Seaspan Ferries Corporation welcomes all sponsorship/charitable move requests using the following request form.